x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Short Georgia Tour Package, Starts from Rs.25000 Per Person
Infants below 3 years - Free Entry
To Get Best/Updated Rates Please Contact Us
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Perched on the banks of Mtkvari River, and surrounded by mountains on three sides, Tbilisi, Georgia’s ancient and vibrant capital, will enchant you from the outset. Though small in size, the city has a lot to offer to its visitors, from its historical buildings and monasteries to its quaint cafes and elite restaurants.
Archaeological readings of the region signal human settlement here from as early as the 4th millennium BC. Did you know that Tbilisi has a fascinating story behind its name? According to a popular legend, in mid-5th century AD, King Vakhtang I of Iberia was out hunting in the heavily forested region near Mtskheta. He was accompanied by a trained falcon who allegedly captured a pheasant during the hunt. However, both the birds fell into a nearby hot spring and died from burns. King Vakhtang was so awestruck by the hot springs located in this woodland that he decided to cut down the jungle and build a city there.
Today, that city of hot sulphur springs is known as Tbilisi, deriving its name from “Tbili”, an old Georgian word that means “warm” in English.
DAY 1: Arrive in Tbilisi
Arrive at Tbilisi, Shota Rustaveli Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your pre-booked accommodation and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
DAY 2 : Day at leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savour the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 3: Departure from Tbilisi
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out.Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Tbilisi, Shota Rustaveli Airport in a Coach.Board your return flight from Tbilisi, Shota Rustaveli Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- 2 Nights accommodation at 3+ Star Hotel in Tbilisi
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Tbilisi
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Flight Tickets
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
T & C
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.
- Aura Travels never asks or saves your payment details.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- Aura Travels shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services
- Aura Travels reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- AuraTravels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The visa advice given here is to support our customers in the visa application process. holidayme cannot issue visa and is not responsible for the approval, rejection or the delay in Visa processing.
- Accordingly, cancellation charges will apply as per the aura travels cancellation policy in case of visa rejection or delay.
- Above components of the package are based on the current availability and prices. One or more component of the itinerary may change based on the availability during booking. Users are advised to thoroughly check the package before Booking.
- If you cancel 0 – 24 days before departure, then 100% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 25 – 60 days before departure, then 50% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 61 days or earlier before departure, then 10% of the booking value will be charged
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.