x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Scenic Singapore tour package, Starts from Rs.80000 Per Person
Infants below 3 years - Free Entry
To get best tour rates, Get in touch with us by filling up INQUIRY FORM
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Enjoy Singapore city with flyer
- Awesome River safari with lunch
- Enjoy full day Sentosa island tour
- Explore Amazing Singapore Duck trip
DAY 1 : Welcome to Singapore, Arrival Transfers
Arrival at Singapore International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in process.Have a comfortable stay at your pre booked accommodation.
DAY 2 : Singapore City Tour with flyer
A wonderful opportunity to appreciate the splendid beauty of Singapore from both land and air! Thanks to our Singapore City Tour with Flyer experience. While our city-tour gives you an up-close view of attractions like Merlion Park, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, Orchard Road, and Little India as well as China Town, the Singapore Flyer ticket allows you to soak up the incomparable sights over the skyline of the city-state during your 30-minute flight aboard Asia’s biggest observation wheel.
DAY 3 : Singapore River Safari with lunch
With a private transfer included in this tour, it’s completely tension free to visit the world’s first wildlife park centered on river habitats. You’ll get to discover 6000 plus residents including rare exotic freshwater marine animals in this approximately 30-acre park. Look out for its distinct themed sections based on the world’s popular rivers like Amazon, Congo, Ganges, Mary, Mekong, Mississippi, and Yangtze. Apart from rare and endangered aquatic species like Giant Salamander, River Safari is also home to red pandas and giant pandas. Before the trip ends, you can dine at one of its restaurants and also experience the thrilling Amazon River Quest Boat Ride.
DAY 4 : Full Day Sentosa Island Tour
Embark on an exceptional tour that takes you to some of the most incredible attractions of Sentosa Island. Enjoy a breathtaking cable ride aboard Singapore Cable Car, connecting Mount Faber to Sentosa Island. You’ll also get to experience many attractions on this full day tour, such as Madame Tussauds Museum, Quayside Walk, Miracle of Singapore, Jubilee Cinema, Commercial Square, 4D Adventureland, and Wings of Time Show. Another of the highlights of this tour is the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride.
DAY 5 : Day at Leisure
This day is reserved for exclusively at your leisure, You can do anything on own your own.
DAY 6 : Singapore Duck Tour
Departing from Suntec City Mall, this tour onboard an adapted WWII vehicle begins as a conventional bus tour. It gives you a glimpse of some of Singapore’s most popular attractions, including Fountain of Wealth, Civic District, War Memorial, Supreme Court, Singapore Flyer etc. The most thrilling segment of the tour is when the vehicle plunges into Singapore River, feasting your eyes with the mesmeric views of Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, and Esplanade. With an audio commentary included in this unique land and river adventure, you’ll further get to know several interesting facts about the marvelous city-state.
DAY 7 : Departure from Singapore, Departure Transfers
Our convenient airport drop-off lets you finish your Singapore holidays on an absolute hassle-free note. At the pre-designated time and spot (as per the booking), our polite driver will meet you to directly transfer you to Changi Singapore Airport. You can rely on our exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced drivers, as they ensure that you’ll reach the airport with ample time left for the departure flight. All of our vehicles are kept up in pristine order means you can be further assured of a comfortable ride from your Singapore location to Changi Airport.
- Pick up from the Airport
- 6 Nights Stay at 3+ star hotel
- Singapore City Tour with Flyer
- River Safari with Lunch
- Full Day Sentosa Island Tour
- Singapore Duck Tour
- Drop off at the Airport
- Visa & Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
T & C
- We reserve the right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience for our customers.
- Unused inclusion in a vacation package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.