Hong Kong Honeymoon Package, Starts from Rs. 100000 Per Person
Infants below 3 year old - Free
To Get Updated Rates, Please Get in Touch With Us.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Explore Marvelous Hong Kong City
- Enjoy Amazing Lantau Island
- Enjoy beautiful Hong Kong from Sky100 Observation deck
- Explore Magnificent Symphony of lights cruise.
DAY 1 : Welcome to Hong Kong, Airport Pick Up
Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your pre booked accommodation.
DAY 2: Amazing Hong Kong City Tour
Admire the top attractions of Hong Kong including Aberdeen Fishing Village,Victoria Peak,Stanley Market and the Jewellery factory in complete comfort wherein our Vehicle Picks you up from your desired Hotel and drives you back safely after the Tour.
DAY 3 : Lantau Island Tour
Upon a prompt pick up from your hotel or desired spot in Hong Kong, you’ll be transferred to the cable car station at Tung Chung. Board a standard or crystal cabin to enjoy a panoramic cable car ride to Ngong Ping Village – the site of the celebrated Tian Tan Buddha Statue and Po Lin Monastery. For a detailed view of the Giant Tian Tan Statue, you’ll have to climb more than 260 steps. Further, make an entry to Po Lin Monastery, where you can explore its Great Hall as well as other structures. After an optional Chinese vegetarian lunch at the monastery complex, we’ll continue the trip to Tai O fishing village. With a boat ride along the stilt homes, you’ll be able to discover the region’s extraordinary allure. Return transfer to your rendezvous spot is included.
DAY 4 : Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck & Symphony of Lights Cruise
Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
Catch the best view of sky and land in Hong Kong from Sky 100, destined on the tallest building. The glimpse of Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula is a surprise package from the floor. Also you can visit the photo booth and food corner.
Symphony Of Lights Cruise
With a convenient pick up from your hotel, reach the cruise destination. Starting from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier or Central Pier 9, this cruise feasts you with the most stunning views of ‘A Symphony of Lights’ – a 15-minute light and sound show conducted on daily basis by the Hong Kong Tourism Board. A dazzling spectacle of colored lighting, laser beams, and searchlights will jazz up over 40 stunning structures along the harbor. Besides enjoying impressive views, you can savor unlimited drinks during this 90-minute cruise. Return transfer is included.
DAY 5 : DAY at Leisure
This day is reserved exclusively at your leisure, You can do anything on your own.
DAY 6 : Departure from Hong Kong, Airport drop off
Our convenient airport drop-off lets you finish your Hong Kong vacations on an absolute hassle-free note. At the pre-designated time and spot (as per the booking), our polite driver will meet you to directly transfer you to Airport. You can rely on our exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced drivers, as they ensure that you’ll reach the airport with ample time left for the departure flight. All of our vehicles are kept up in pristine order means you can be further assured of a comfortable ride from your Hong Kong location to The International Airport.
- Airport Pick Up
- 5 nights stay at 3+ star hotel
- Lantau Island Day Tour
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Symphony of Lights Cruise
- Airport Drop Off
- Visa & Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
T & C
- We reserve the right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience for our customers.
- Unused inclusion in a vacation package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.