x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Greek Classic tour Package, Starts from Rs.40000 Per Person
Infants below 3 years - Free
To Get Updated Rates Please contact us.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Athens, the capital city of Greece, is home to over 3.5 million people. In many ways, it is the epicentre of Classical Greece and in turn of the Western civilization, making it one of the oldest settlements in the world. The most vital developments of the old world took place in Athens and are remembered through its imposing structures. It was declared the capital of Greece in 1834 and in two centuries since, it has become a beautiful new age metropolis with unparalleled historical charm. There are plenty of special things to do in Athens and places to visit. Athens attractions are well known.
Santorini is an active volcanic island located in the Aegean Sea. The island bustles over a vast crater left by one of the biggest volcanic eruptions in history. The crescent shaped villages on its cliff Caldera offer a marvelous view of the high white buildings across the deep blue waters. Beaches with black, red and white sands lure tourists to this beautiful island. It is also popularly known for its charming little houses with amazing roof tops, blue dome churches and its narrow street walks. Santorini is the most popular Greek island with the best authentic Mediterranean cuisine and terrific wines. The awe-inspiring landscape of this island renders it amongst the top romantic and honeymoon destinations in the world. Ranked among the world's best islands by numerous travel websites and magazines, Santorini sees a steady stream of tourists all around the year. There are so many places to visit in Santorini.
DAY 1 : Welcome to Athens, Arrival Pick Up
Arrive at Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in process.Have a comfortable stay at your pre-booked accommodation and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
DAY 2 : Transfer from Athens to arrive at Santorini
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process.Travel to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos in a comfortable private Private Sedan at your service from the hotel.Travel to Santorini by boarding the flight from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos to arrive at Santorini (Thira) International Airport.Get a hassle free transfer to your pre-booked hotel & complete the hotel check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay
DAY 3 : Day at Leisure
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savour the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own.Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 4 : Transfer from Santorini to arrive at Athens
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process.Arrive at your pre-booked accommodation and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
DAY 5 : Departure from Athens
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out.Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos in a private Private Sedan.Board your return flight from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- 1 Night stay at Athens, 2 Night stay at Santorini and 1 Night stay at Athens
- All accommodation in a 3+ star Hotel
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Athens and Athens
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Flight Tickets ( from your home country)
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
T & C
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.
- Aura Travels never asks or saves your payment details.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- Aura Travels shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services
- Aura Travels reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- AuraTravels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The visa advice given here is to support our customers in the visa application process. holidayme cannot issue visa and is not responsible for the approval, rejection or the delay in Visa processing.
- Accordingly, cancellation charges will apply as per the aura travels cancellation policy in case of visa rejection or delay.
- Above components of the package are based on the current availability and prices. One or more component of the itinerary may change based on the availability during booking. Users are advised to thoroughly check the package before Booking.
- If you cancel 0 – 24 days before departure, then 100% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 25 – 60 days before departure, then 50% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 61 days or earlier before departure, then 10% of the booking value will be charged
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.