Discover Vietnam Tour Package, Starts from INR 50000 Per Pax
Children below the age of 3 go free
To get a better/exact price GET IN TOUCH with us Now
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- 6* Plus Stay with Breakfast in the Downtown Area.
- Magnificent Hanoi City Tour
- Mesmerising Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L) – Sic Tour
- Experience the amazing Halong Bay with an Overnight Cruise
- Wonderful Ho Chi Minh/ Saigon Tour
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels - The Remnants of the Vietnam War
- All the transfers are in SIC basis.
* *The itinerary is tentative and subject to change as per the operating days & time of the sightseeing. The final Itinerary will be handed over on the day of arrival
DAY 1: Hanoi City Tour
Welcome To Hanoi - The Capital City of Vietnam!
As soon as you arrive, You will be greeted by our tour expert and transfer you to your pre-booked accommodation in Hanoi city & assist you in your Hotel check-in process. Afternoon, Visit Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all the biggest cultural, and political events Of the cities, especially demonstrations, take place. Start our visit at the complex of Ho Chi Minh including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (from outside only as it closes in the afternoon), ho chi Minh's house-on-stilts, fish pond and the one-pillar pagoda. Then visit the temple of literature which is considered the first University of Vietnam.
Later, we have an overall view of the capital city by cyclo in 1 hour, which wanders around the old quarter of Hanoi and the Hoan Kiem Lake (The “Sword” Lake). From here wander on the narrow streets of the old Quarter to experience the daily life of the local people
Please note: the standard check-in time is 14:00 – 15:00 pm. Early check-in is not included and is subject to Hotel availability
Tips: Night activities: enjoy local beer at ta hien streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street With live music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the old Quarter are also at your disposal or just simply spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique shops.
DAY 2: Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L) – Sic Tour
After your morning breakfast. There will be a 90km drive south of Hanoi that will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in the 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include tam coc caves and Hot lu ancient capital with old temples Dedicated to king Dinh & king le reigned in the 10th century. The visit to Ninh Binh starts with a boat trip in TAM COC where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (china) And Halong bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”.
Enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant
Further discovery in NINH BINH will be continued by visiting bich dong pagoda. Afternoon drive back to Hanoi, On the way, stop to visit hoa lu, the site that used to be the king's palace in the 10th century and is now famous For the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
DAY 3: Halong – Overnight On Cruise (B/L/D) – Shuttle Bus
After your breakfast at your Hotel, We will drive to the famous Halong Bay which is a 3-hour drive. Halong Bay is a pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage Site as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. The road will pass by the Red River delta with beautiful green paddy fields and rural Vietnam villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedlings. Upon arrival in Halong, check in for the overnight cruise come again.
Explore the wonderful beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands of odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After lunch on board, we can visit the Grottos, stop for swimming or kayaking, pass floating houses and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the cruise; enjoy the cooking demonstration before having dinner. Evening attends activities on the boat or relaxes at your own leisure.
DAY 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Br) – Shuttle Bus
You should wake up early to enjoy the dawn on the sea in the early morning. The Vietnamese call the "East Sea" by a point-oriented name "Eastern Sea", so you may guess how miraculous seeing the sunrise over the islets of the Bay is. After breakfast our boat will continue to cruise in marvellous areas, where almost every islet has its own name, adopting its shape or reminiscent like Sail Island, Fisherman’s head rock, Butterfly rock or Turtle islet etc
Check out your room and have brunch on board while the cruise comes back to the pier. Disembark from the cruise, and transfer back to Hanoi. Check-in hotel and enjoy your time at leisure.
DAY 5: SAIGON/Ho Chi Minh City Tour
After the breakfast at the Hotel, We will head towards the airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, also called as Saigon, the most popular city in Vietnam. Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the local tour expert and transfer to the pre-booked Hotel Stay.
Explore city tour at the War Remnants Museum, one of the most famous historical attractions in Saigon.About the War Remnants Museum, you can learn a part of how Vietnamese had struggled and fought for their independence, freedom, and peace of the nation and the locals' perspective of the Vietnam War.
The exhibits, such as weapons, documents, and photographs, display in the museum are firm evidence of war crimes in Vietnam and speak for the heroic actions of the former Vietnamese generation. We then visit the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions.
Nearby the Palace are the Notre Dame Cathedral (view from outside only), built between 1877 and 1883 and the colonial-styled Central Post Office, one of the city’s major landmarks. Late afternoon, visit Ben Thanh market, a symbol of Saigon. Have shopping time there.
DAY 6: Cu Chi Tunnels – Free Afternoon
After your morning breakfast, Drive to Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the Vietnam War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centres & kitchens. After a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed, you will have a chance to crawl into a short section of the tunnels to feel the oppressive narrowness and heat inside.
The afternoon is your free time at leisure or your own sightseeing/shopping around the town.
DAY 7: Good Bye Vietnam
It's Time to say Good Bye great Vietnam, You will have some leisure time which you can use for relaxing or indulging in some amazing shopping. After Your check out we will transfer you back to the Airport for the departure flight back to your onward destination.
Take a look at our popular Dubai Experiences, which can be enjoyed as part of this Journey. Alternatively, why not browse our other Tour Packages to see how you could extend your adventure?
- 03 Nights stay in Hanoi hotel - 3* Property
- 01 Nights stay in Ha long bay - 3* Property
- 02 Night Stay in Ho Chi Minh - 3* Property
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per itinerary included
- All boat rides as per itinerary included
- English speaking guides
- Travel Insurance - Valid for 7 days up to the age of 60 years with the coverage of USD 100,000 (Excluding US & Canada)
- International & domestic airfare
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Other services mentioned
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
T & C
- We reserve the right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience for our customers.
- Unused inclusion in a vacation package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.