x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Beautiful Baku Tour Package, Starts from Rs.30000 Person
To Get Best Rates Please Contact Us @ +91 9980811531 / +971 585636358
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Baku is known for its jaw-dropping architecture with state of art interiors. Find out the historic relevance of Shamakhy Gates, Caravanserai, Maiden Tower, Palace of Shirvan Shah, mosques & carpet store. Do remember to pick up souvenirs from the Old City. Have a memorable trip to Gobustan & Funicular and indulge amazing shopping at Baku Shopping.
DAY 1: Welcome to Baku, Airport Transfers
Arrive at Heyder Aliyev International Airport.
Meet the local representative.
Get a transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in procedure.
Enjoy welcome dinner
Overnight stay in Baku
DAY 2: Full day Baku city tour
Proceed for the Baku City tour.
During the tour, you will visit to Old City “Icheri Sheher”, Maiden’s Tower (the ancient eight-story fortress originally built as a fire beacon) visit Jumma Mosque, antiques and carpet shops. Walk around Nizami Street which is a large pedestrian and shopping street in downtown Baku. Visit Highland park, well known as ‘’Viewing Square’’.
Overnight stay in Baku.
DAY 3: Gobustan & Funicular Tour
Buffet breakfast and proceed for Gabala Tour.
Gabala, the ancient capital of Caucasus Albania.
Visit all cultural and historical landmarks in Gabala, where you can enjoy cable car ride in Tufandag. Experience Gabaland, Azerbaijan’s first theme park.
Enjoy the gorgeous landscapes of Yeddi Gozel Waterfall. Later enjoy the peace and serenity at lake Nohur or take a boat / horse ride on the lake (at own cost)
Enjoy your delicious lunch during tour
Overnight stay at in Baku
DAY 4: Departure from Baku
Breakfast at Hotel.Complete check-out formalities and get transferred to airport for a flight back home with happy memories of your trip.
- 3 Nights stay at a 4 Star property with Breakfast
- Airport to hotel transfers
- Baku City Tour
- Gobustan & Baku Shopping
- Entry tickets : Funicular, Gobustan
- Return airport transfers are on a shared basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all currently applicable taxes. City tax /Resort fees need to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in.
- Visa & Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours.
- Entrance fees if not mentioned.
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary
- Surcharges applicable during peak periods, trade fairs, meetings, congresses, events, bank holidays, weekends Etc.
T & C
- This holiday package is valid to travel on 20/03/2020
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and Best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability.
- Additional surcharges, if any, will be applicable.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1500 hrs (Azerbaijan local time), and check-out time is 1100 hrs (Azerbaijan local time).
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer, but is subject to availability.
- One-night pre-block room charge is required to guarantee early check-in.
- Only 1 extra bed allowed in the room.
- We never asks for credit card details over phone.
- 60 Days or more from departure date - 10% of Package cost.
- Between 30 to 60 days from departure date - 50 % of the Package cost.
- Less than 30 days from departure date - 100% of Package Cost.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.