x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Amazing Thailand Tour Package, Starts from Rs.40000 Per Person.
To Best Rates Please fill-up the Inquiry form (On the right side)
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Get ready for entertainment at Alcazar Cabaret Show
- Light and sound show of Glittering World of Gems
- View underwater life by a glass bottom boat ride
- View world's largest golden Buddha at Wat Traimit
**The itinerary is tentative and subject to change as per the operating days & time of the sightseeing. The final Itinerary will be handed over on the day of arrival
DAY 1 : Welcome to Thailand, Airport Pick Up
Upon Arrival at the Bangkok International Airport, You will be received by our manager and he will help you airport formalities and proceed to Pattaya.
DAY 2: Pattaya Tour
Pattaya, A popular tourist destination and known for its amazing nightlife and pristine beaches. Today we visit Coral Island by speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and glass bottom boat ride – to see colourful underwater life. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Banana Boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. Later we relax ourselves with a soothing Scientific Thai massage, followed by we enjoy the famous cabaret show – Alcazar in the evening.
DAY 3: Bangkok Tour
Today we proceed to Bangkok. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems and enjoy shopping of precious stones. Upon arrival, we explore Bangkok city, we visit 'Wat – Pho' – the temple of reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha, followed by 'Wat Traimit' – the temple of the Golden Buddha. Later we have free time for shopping at Indra square.
DAY 4: Safari World & Marine Park, Departure from Bangkok
Today we visit Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. Followed by a visit to Marine Park which houses a variety of exotic marine animals. We also enjoy shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show.
It’s time now to say goodbye! Thailand Tour guests will proceed to Bangkok Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing Airport Formalities Thailand Tour guests will travel back to India. Tour guests can be dropped at Bangkok Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Thailand Tour concludes with a happy note! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful destinations and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Aura Travels wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- In Thailand tours visa fee is not included in the tour price, as it is free as of now.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.