Luxury Escape is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
When you register on Luxury Escape, you will have to provide a certain amount of information which will be stored in a secure environment. The data that we hold for each user is used to improve your overall experience.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be held responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Aura Travels website.
By registering on luxury escape, you agree to the terms and conditions of the website and subject yourself to the laws of The Republic of India. In case you avail of any third party supplies, you shall also be subjected to laws of other jurisdictions in which the Luxury Escape suppliers are situated.
Communication & Marketing
We may share your information with Luxury Escape suppliers. From time to time, we provide offers from particular suppliers (referred to as ‘suppliers’) who, as part of the offer, request information on luxury escape users who purchased their package, in order to aid redemption. In these cases, we share some of your personally identifiable information with suppliers. Sharing this information may allow a supplier to market directly to you, should they choose to do so. However, we will only share personally identifiable information with a supplier if you engage in an identification activity, and then only to the supplier involved in that identification activity. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of suppliers in such cases. While we inform them that they are only permitted to communicate with you for the purposes of the specific promotion with Luxury Escape, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the supplier, and the actions of the supplier are not in our control.
All Luxury Escape users have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties, you should click on the link located at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions in order to be removed from all future mailing.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other devices when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs; such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These cookies can be divided into 4 types; each of which is outlined below.
- Category 1: Strictly Necessary CookiesThese cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
- Category 2: Performance CookiesThese cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve the performance of the site. For example, we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functionality CookiesThese cookies remember choices you make such as language, package interests or currency. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant based on your preferences. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve the site performance.
- Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising CookiesThese cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisersThese cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent such cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser ‘help’ section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity.
Transfers of your Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosures of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Luxury Escape sell or buys any business or assets;
- If aura travels or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of aura travels, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Luxury Escape you may do so by contacting us via email. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the Luxury Escapee team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Luxury Escape office is located at Virtual Venture India Pvt Ltd, Office No. 103, Raheja Tower, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
For queries, please contact 9980811531 or email@example.com