Dubai Tourist/ Visit Visa, Start from Rs. 2199
To Get the Best Rates Please Contact Us Before Booking
Job Seeking Visa – 60 Days+ more info
Tourist Visa – 14 Days+ more info
Tourist Visa – 30 Days Single Entry+ more info
Tourist Visa – 60 Days Single Entry+ more info
Transit Visa – 4 Days+ more info
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
Dubai Tourist Visas
Dubai Tourist Visa or UAE ( United Arab Emirates) Tourist visa Services. With some exceptions for GCC nationals and Tourists from 33 countries like America, Europe Union and the Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise - is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of an electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a Dubai visa online, the applicant, along with holding a valid passport, must ensure that he has not been barred from entering the UAE or deported from the country.
Our dedicated team of visa experts boasting an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of services related to visa UAE is here to help you. With an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we specialize in varied aspects of visa application, let it be business, 14-day, 30-day or 90-day visa. Whether you plan to travel to Dubai or are already settled here and want your family or friends to join you, taking advantage of our on-time visa service in Dubai will eliminate hassles and ease your chances of obtaining your Dubai tourist visa application within a minimal time frame. Besides guiding you through the visa procedures from start to end, we also offer proficient assistance in applications to extend your stay in the UAE.
Take a look at our Amazing Vacation Packages, which can be enjoyed as part of this Journey. Alternatively, why not browse our other Cruise Tour Packages to see how you could extend your adventure?
Required Documents (Visitor):
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of the passport should be minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for a minimum of 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor absconded.
- Last month's Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE
- Family visitors may not need to put in any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with the best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- Passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotels, and excursions with us need not provide any guarantee documents.
How to Apply
To obtain a quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3-step procedure
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant to visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Countries With Visa Free Entry
|United Kingdom||Greece||Hong Kong|
|Singapore||United States||VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)|
Rest All other Country Nationals Need to get a UAE tourist / Visit Visa.
Q1: Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable to citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
Q2: Do infants and kids require a visa to enter UAE?
Q3: Who is eligible for a visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for the visa is required for nationals visiting Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, the UK, and the USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airline service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
Q4: How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
Q5: What are the different types of visas that I can apply for in UAE?
Q6: What are the benefits of applying for a visa through Aura Travels?
Q7: What are the documents required to apply for an electronic UAE visa?
Q8: How many days before my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for a visa?
Q9: Can I book my ticket before applying for a visa?
Q10: Does a UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
Q11: How many days will it take to get a visa?
Q12: How about the visa application fee?
Q13: Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Q14: Is the visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
Q15: Can I know the reason for the visa rejection?
Q16: Can I reapply for the visa?
Q17: What is the mode of receiving a visa?
Q18: Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get a visa?
Q19: What are the consequences of an extended stay without the renewal of a visa in the UAE?
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this cruise.